Brown Beauty Barber School located in Bessemer, Alabama is looking for a high energy Barber and/or Cosmetology Instructor with knowledge in the industry. We are looking for a leader who is able to work closely with a team; able to manage and lead students to graduation by teaching the practice of barbering, hair cutting, and styling through a positive and energetic classroom environment. Must adhere to the syllabus, curriculum & lesson plans.
We are a family run business and are looking for the right person to join our energetic team!
Monday-Wednesday: 830am – 430pm, with lunch.
Thursday: 930am – 430pm, half day optional.
Options: Monday – Wednesday OR Monday – Thursday
We recognize & pay for all federal holidays.
- Must be Licensed By ABOC in Barbering or Cosmetology
- Must be able to complete a phone/Zoom interview and working interview (up to 4 hours)
- Must be willing to enroll In Instructor Training Program (6 months), if not already a licensed Instructor. Must sign a 1 year contract
- Must have reliable transportation, housing and daycare
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Pay: $18-$25 per hour
Just a few of our amazing benefits:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Bonus Pay
- Commission Pay
- Generous Signing Bonus
Teaching: 1 year prior experience preferred